View Single Post
Old 27-10-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of
Re: Ladyboys and why we love them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
In my experience, returning to conventional heterosexual life after experiencing ladyboys was a challenge
the more I dive into it the more I became disinterested in cis women

in Thailand trip back in the day I only did cis
then used to do a ratio of 10 cis to 1 trans
and then 10 cis to 2 trans
year after year it increased and now I exclusively do ladyboys

it is tough to exactly point what drives me into them but I have to say that the feeling of ecstasy when seeing a ladyboy shiver and moan while she ejaculates is like no other

they embrace me more..they are not disgusted or hesitant with me...they give real sloppy tongue kisses...they have sex with me as much as I have sex with them...make sure i'm satisfied

something I rarely find with cis hookers..they just let you have sex with them rather then actually have sex with you...which is something due to the psychology of females, she can't enjoy sex unless she have built emotional feelings towards you first (love) which require time and effort not suitable for paid encounters
just my 2 cents
perfect words