View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Length of marriage: 7 years
Number of kids:1
Was wife working when divorce happened? What salary bracket if so?: No but she more or less considered self employed cos i contributed 50k to help her set up shop selling kids clothing but went bust after 1 year. I was also self employed income not stable but she some how managed to get bank statements from my company tend showing sales over 1 mil (damn that is revenue not even nett profit)...so bro if you have a company keep your wives away from the accounts, they will use this to bite you in the ass..
Custody of kids: Ex took full custody
Monthly maintenance: Initially 1.1k but after 1 year varied down to 900
Mode: contested divorce
Marital property: HDB given to wife, already paid nearly 100k, court make me potong 50% of what i had paid from CPF to her....CPF came after me to pay back the 50% if not I won't be able to withdraw name from HDB which contravene court order given to me to get everything settled in 3 months..

In the end court made me pay all parties cost and even when i made request later for variation order on maintenance, i was made to pay her lawyer cost which according to a few other lawyers is highly irregular..
In the end.. only lawyers are the ones laughing.