View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Kiss me.
H88: Huh ? What? U serious?
J: KISS ME !

I brought my face towards her awkwardly. Our lips parted and our tongues met, slowly touching then retracting. I traced the outline of her lips with my tongue. She pulled away.

J: Wah di, u so gentle one ah?

J pulled me towards her and forced her tongue into my mouth, furiously attacking mine, and sucking hard on my lips. Her hands grabbed my head as our tongues fought, each trying to gain the upper hand. The vicious battle subsided and we went back to slow frenching for a couple more minutes before starting the full-scale onslaught again. When we parted we were both panting and my heart was racing.

J: See? Vary the force you use to kiss, it feels better.

H88: Are you teaching me how to kiss?

J: No. I'm teaching you how to make a girl feel good.

J starts unbuttoning my shirt while i help her with hers, i dunno what i am doing n what happened,but in a swift,we were both naked.

J: Let's try again. But now di, hand on boobs
H88: huh ?
J: play with breast also dunno ah ?
H88: says who ?
J: prove it then

J placed my hands on her chest and we started to french again. I start to trace the outline of the areola, brushing against the nipples,pinching them lightly, flicking them, rub them. I start nibbling her earlobes at the same time

J: Hmm.. no bad !

J place one of my hands at her pussy.

I insert my finger in slowly, J's wet claves.

J: stop!
H88: what's wrong?
J: u cannot just poke ur finger in liddat
H88:den how?
J: Stroke the labia. At the top is the clit, it's under a hood-like thing, it's very very sensitive, just like your dickhead.Roughly an inch or two up, there's an area that feels weird, like a mound of flesh that isn't supposed to be there. That's the g-spot. Rub it too.

I did what J said, sucking his boobs at e same time.

A moan escaped her lips.

J: You're a fast learner...

I inserted another finger into her pussy, and used my thumb to play with her clit. My other hand fondled her breast, while my mouth alternated between her other breast, her neck, earlobes, and mouth.

J: OH YES! DI !AHH! OHH!

I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my fingers and I quickened the pace, grabbing her boobs hard and frenching her at the same time.

T: AHH! AHH! OH DIIIIII !!!!

J writhed and shuddered and kissed me with wild abandon. Her hands grabbed my cock underwater and jerked me hard and fast. Then she stopped, and pulled me close. She whispered into my ear.

J: I came.