View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

After catching her breath, J moved into a squatting position and started riding my cock. I was surprised that I could still maintain my erection

H88: Oh no! Jie !We aren't using protection!

I stopped her from riding

J: Yeah, forgot ... dont wry i am clean..
*J went to her bag n got a condom n capped me

J mounted me and began riding.

I caressed her breasts and the rest of her body. J continued grinding, our pubic bones clashing every now and then. She started moaning again, and her moans gradually got louder. She grabbed my hands and squeezed them, making me squeeze her breasts harder.Soon I felt familiar contractions down below and the usual spasms began.

I knew women could multi-orgasm but this was getting a little ridiculous.

J came again.

H88: Jie, i haven cum yet , doggy can ?
J: haix ok la so ma fan.

I pumped for a few minutes to the melodic strains of her moaning.

H88: eh jie, I can't feel much...

J: Cb Are you saying my pussy is loose?

H88: No... Maybe it's the condom...

J: Take it off it you dare then...

I removed the condom and re-entered. The condom really did make a difference. I could actually feel how wet and warm her pussy was and her contractions felt more intense.

J: FUCK ME!!!!!!

I thrust hard and fast. Intent on making her cum again. It seemed to be working but I too felt a familar build up in my balls.

J: Don't cum in me!

I continued thrusting until I felt like it was the point of no return. I came into J ..

J: Nb, u cum inside me!

H88: eh.. eh.. sry too shiok cannot control.

J: let me tell u again, if next time u were to fuck other gals, pls make sure u use condom .. if no condom, at least shoot outside, in time to come, i will teach u how to control

H88: eh means gt next time ?
J: wad do u think ?
H88* I lean forward n french J for a while : thank you jie, it feels really great . I nv felt so gd after she has left me.

Our sex realtionship carried on for 10 mths till i entered poly, during this period , J taught me a lot of sex techniques n stuffs to make a gal climax without having sex, when gals r high they let u do what u one n stuffs liddat, she claims i have mastered all she knows n i am welcome to come back whenever i needed someone to accompany/keep fit ...

End of part 2
Tbc ?