Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24587 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Think you are referring to Jenny.

Tried her and below is my FR

Look 7/10 - will grow on you as she's friendly and cheerful
Age 23
Ht about 160cm
Fair and smooth skin
Boobs all natural full C cupper
Pussy - some bush at front, didn't lick so not sure if she ok
Bbbj long and solid
Shower action yes, but not long nor elaborate. Have bbbj in shower, but very short duration
Ass rim yes
French not sure as I didn't try
Overall FJ 7.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Addict View Post
Tried Linda. I think is the most slim I saw that day. Quite fair and services are standard sop. Basically is 1654a standard. Feel my 150 well spend. But for rtf, no chemistry enough for me to do that.
Besides Jenny and Linda, are there any other FRs on the newbies? I wish to find out more about Dan Dan - whether she allows frenching and whether she is worth trying? (I am not likely to visit GL anymore this week. Would like to hear from samsters - whether thru pm or thru FRs here - about the qualities of the taller newbie WLs in GL)