Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
lonelyfish;21659289]................ If you pay that 500rmb (can pay other currencies?) for that spa lady, you can just bring her to your hotel?

Ans : You can pay in RMB, Thai baht or laos kip. Yes, the ladies will stay in your room. I believe all the hotels in Sanjiang allow girls to their hotel. When I stayed in Wuzhou Business hotel at only 100rmb per day, they dont even bother to register my details. Wuzhou Business hotel is in front of Jian Guo Grand Hotel. (wuzhou business hotel in vientiane is not listed in agoda and google map) If you wish to stay in Wuzhou Business Hotel, then insist on staying in 2nd floor because the room have 2 beds and so is bigger, moreover this hotel dont have lift. 3rd floor is only 1 single bed. But better is stay in YouYi hotel because everything is nearer, Zijin Chen KTV is just opposite, just across the road and that spa is just next to this ktv.

Also, I check that Sithong road is a long road, are those farms scattered around or cluster in some part?

Farms are scattered however there are 2 that is directly opposite to each other, 1 on the right and the other on the left side of the road. Ask taxi men to bring you to these farms in sithong road because from outside, you wont know which are their farms.
Thanks bro. I managed to find all the hotels in Google Map. Wuzhou Business Hotel is in Chinese text 五洲商务酒店. I guess it's convenient for a LT in this area. However, I want to try the ST at Sithong road as well, I hope it is easy to tell the taxi men what I want. Do most of them know and you just ask them directly?