Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro Soh,

Just to check with you on how you manage to book the Youyi Hotel as it is not listed in Agoda and other booking Apps. Many thanks.

On the first day, we stayed in V hotel at the riverside, near the night market. On the second day, we went to Sanjiang chinatown to recce and then we finally stayed in Wuzhou Business Hotel (also not listed in agoda, google map), about 5 mins walk to YouYi hotel. The google map coordinates of YouYi hotel is 17.975581, 102.580958

So for the next few days we just anyhow recce the Sanjiang districts and thats how we got to know YouYi hotel. A lady receptionist who spoke fluent cantonese pass me the following name card.

{personal contact not allowed in sbf - edited by mod}

Looking at the map above, the Chinese restaurant "Mian Xiang Yuan" sell very nice food at very reasonable price. Every morning got sell YouTeow(YouCharKuey). I love the wanton soak in sichuan oil, only 35,000kips (the smaller bowl).

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-09-2022 at 06:32 PM.