View Single Post
Old 13-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Classic FLs 2011 - 2014

Yes those were xxx good times.
I remember I did a lot of freaky stuff at massage centers in Chinatown and Geylang.
at Pearl Centre there was this young milf offering massage. she was reading newspapers. she went to the loo to clean while I was inside the room waiting ( just only a curtain drawn). when she come in, I tell her what I want and soon later we were fucking. her boss was outside, knew what we were doing!
I fuck her so long & hard. there were people walking and talking. the thrill was there. she was fair and hell, her pussy taste good.

another one in Geylang on a Saturday evening. the shop was quite busy. this fair milf was doing my massage and soon later I was using my sex toys on her! u know all these massage centers u can hear all the other ladies talking. there were moaning and lots of xxx action going on. soon later I was fucking her pussy. I couldn't care less if we were loud!. I even put my finger into her ass and she said good!
what happens that night stays with me! it was a hell of a night!

Last edited by newswing; 13-05-2020 at 12:27 PM. Reason: spelling