View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Sharing my experience.

last month, i worked late and drove past lavender. Saw alot of SPAs and decided to pop into 1 shop to check it out. Entrance is $45/hr.

The girl start to massage me on medium to light piano. after about 15-20min, turn over and she ask the CG while touching my half-asleep 2IC. I saw her face while i was laying down was not appealing, and her strokes are not sensual. So when she told me the prices. $80HJ $150FJ. I no mood and pretend say not enough money. Suddenly she turn and took my hanging pants from the wall and ask me to check my wallet again. The way she hold my pant and shaking them in front of me was quite irritating so i was quite pissed off and told her firmly that i m not keen to do special. What happened next was an eye-opener.

She claimed that i die die MUST "消费“ no matter whether i want special anot. Or else she dun make anything that nigh. She kinda of go hysterical.. she was shouting and claimed that since i have touched her. I need to pay her! I also shout back at her asking : "我什么时候摸了妳?". Heng, no one is in the shop. then she continued her ranting at the counter and then came in again to ask me again to pay her for the HJ? I asked back... "几时打的飞机? She was damn pissed at me and kept asking me for money. So when i about the leave, i coolly showed her my wallet (with lots of 50s notes) to her and say "老子就是有钱,也不会给你

She was lagi siaoz liao by now and she screamed: "你要报警的话, 我不怕。 我是PR” while i was making my way out.

So moral of the story. Dun give in when they asked for nonsensical prices. Alway stand your ground!