View Single Post
Old 21-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: 黄山 HuangShan

If you join group tour you are likely to have gone up from the front or 前山 as 西海大峡谷 is off limited to tour group.

Below is copied for the internet.

西海大峽谷:“登黃山爬夢幻,不去夢幻是最大的遺憾”!這裏被稱為夢幻景區,體驗、感受黃山的秀麗,幽靜, 風景這邊獨好。“這裏是旅行團的禁區,是自助遊的天堂”。有人說“黃山的門票百分之八十都產生在這裏”,這 話雖然有點誇張,但足以證明這裏的風景確實有她的獨特之處。熟悉黃山的人都知道其精華為西海大峽谷和天都峰 ,跟團玩黃山是不走西海大峽谷的(也稱“夢幻景區”),那就看不到黃山最美的地方了,你可以到網上搜下西海 大峽谷這個黃山最絕美的地方,黃山如果不是單位集體出來遊玩,一般都建議自助遊玩。黃山西海大峽谷全程穿越 將近5個小時,天都峰一上一下2個小時左右,因為時間上的關系,所以國內的旅行團是不去的。

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
By the time u reach to the top, it already night time. Everything at the mountian top selling is expect double the price as u sometime able to see the coolie carry the stuff up to the mountian.

As for the sharing bunk i mean, i follow the china tour and luckily check that is sharing bunk so decide to pay more stay at the hotel side.
I did not visit 九天洞 so cannot comment.

I saw some posting stating 西海大峽谷 is closed during winter. Maybe you can verify with the tour agent.

If true then you would have miss the best and toughest part of HS. No need to train liao. hehhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
nope ... did not even try becoz the rest of the grp didn't want to ...
but the 九天洞 is also very tough ....
the steps inside the cave is narrow and high up ....

liddat ... better start training for it now ...