View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Back in our room, she was totally gone. Placed her on the bed face down. Her short dress was hiked up showing her bare ass, and gstrings. Wasted no time, pulled her gstrings aside and felt her chee bye. So wet and slightly loose. Must be cause of Guy B fingering. What a horny gal. An idea came along. I decided to expose her even more. Lifted her butt up, position her in doggy position facing the door and I removed her gstrings. Opened the room door and left it open. Then I went into the toilet with its door slightly ajar so that I can peep. I turned on the showers and pretend to bathe. Wanted to see if anyone will notice when walking past our room.

After few minutes, a 40+ years old chinese PRC (probably tourist) walked past and noticed this scene. He stood outside and hesitated. He presumed I was bathing, so decided to walk in to take a closer look at the exposed young Singaporean girl's wet pussy. From the gap, I saw that he is already fingering her while licking her pussy and asshole. His other hand is busy jerking off. Just as he was about to cum, I turned off the showers and called out to my girl to bath. That shocked him and he dashed out of the room.

At this point, I am already very hard. Went straight out and fuck her wet pussy in this position with the door opened. Finished up quickly and cum on her butt. Cleaned her up, adjusted her to sleep in the dress, without gstrings.

Next day woke up with a hangover. She couldn't remember what happened and asked why she is sleeping without her gstrings. So just told her, last night in the club, seeing her getting drunk already, so I stop the dare. We went back to the room and fucked and then we were both knocked out. She just nodded weakly. What a night.