View Single Post
Old 30-07-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrembleNoise View Post
Need to be tactical bro.

So when you start talking to girl, show that you are a real nice guy. Might take days or weeks even until they vibe with you. Then ask them out for dinner or something.

Once you meet them, be as normal as possible. If alcohol is involved, make sure the girl is comfortable with you. Once they are high or drank alcohol, touch or tease them with a little bit of sexual jokes. If they don't flip out but flirt back instead, it means the girl is down to play.

Usually second date onwards they are even more comfortable then you make your move. Netflix or chill or something like that and bring the girl to your place or book an atas hotel room. If the girl is game, give it to them hard. After that in bed ask if they enjoy it, then slowly bring up the idea of fwb.

Good luck bro.
Totally agree. Sometimes, the girls also want to be naughty. That is your chance. Do not try to bed all of them by thinking of just buying coffee. Be ready to buy some whiskey or bring them for fine dining. I have my fair share of not getting sex after fine dining. If I date 30 girls a month, perhaps coffee with some and fine dine with some, I have a chance to bed 2 girls perhaps. Repeat again. Take it like playing soccer, the more you train the better you are. Tell them your stories.