View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Seen the photos, but I think the last girl sat with me before at the villa g club. And after that she lined me she occasionally will go to sg to work.

Working in g club plus sg thai discos, the probability of being a "chicken" is relatively low, as I saw her line timeline she posted she like got a lot of "flowers".

So something fishy here.

G club girls of cos have girls who can tabao back. Your face and pocket factors comes in...

Conclusion: All girls work in night life always has the possibility to bring back to fuck for a price. If not, they would not even start in this industries
Chance is not about high or low..is about how much you can spend.

I'M CIM KING