View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 05:05 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Houston and New Orlean

Also had a model-like white blonde with firm natural C cups at Sugar's in Austin.
Adrianna. 23 year old...
5'7", washboard tummy, fantastic tits!
Went overboard and fondled her breasts and sucked her pink nipples extensively.
Booked her for multiple lap dances, tipped her generously. She unzipped my pants and gyrated on my cock while burying my face in her tits....
Almost came...
Got her number, booked her the next afternoon, the strip club was apparently not to happy with Chinese guys booking out their girls.

Managed to book her overnight for quite a significant sum of money.
She was pretty and model-like with a West coast accent.
She initially said she would only be doing strip dancing overnight for US$400. And suck boobs, as she put it.
I took up the offer, got her back to my hotel room.
I stripped off and she danced for me. Fondled and sucked her nipples.
She came in a Victoria's secret G-string and bra.
Bra came off and I was sucking the milk out of her pink nipples and firm C cuppers.

Looked 90+% like this, with natural boobs...

She gyrated on top of my rockhard cock wearing only a G-string. I was sitting on the couch in my hotel room. She was on her knees on the couch, letting me lick her nipples.
I pushed her off balance, pulled her G-string aside and penetrated her, taking her by surprise.
She tried to break free, but I forced her waist down and continued penetrating her...
Came deep inside her, shocking her...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 29-09-2017 at 05:17 AM.