View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

Ray then asked me to get up, I thought he already had enough fun, so I stood up and wanted to wear back my pants. He said No, No, he wanted me to lie face up so that he wanted to play with my bushy hair.

I was gullible to believe him and I lied on his thighs and let him. He did initially played with my hair by pulling it straight and measured how long it is. I felt it is kinky and I giggled with him. Then with a split second he pulled a hair off and I was crying in pain. He measured again my hair and told me his penis is as long when erected.

I was smiling to myself when I heard that, but on the other hand was wondering he really had long penis. He told me he would keep this hair as a present and he took out his cardholder from his pocket and put it inside his cardholder. He told me in this way he can always think of me when he sees the hair. A bit pervertic I thought but I guess it's their culture, so I didn't object.