View Single Post
Old 17-01-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

Awesome service accorded to me!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 28 years young according to her (she looks like she is 25 years of age)
Tits - Natural C cups with brownish-pink pencil eraser size nips. Firm and yet bouncy. Very nice to caress, squeeze and suck.
Built - Neither slim nor plump, just nice. Very fair and smooth complexion. She has curvy butt.
Height - Approx 1.6 m without heels
House - L1658B

Looks - she is quite sweet looking and dainty. She has an oriental looks. She has medium size double eyelid eyes and shoulder length hair.

Pre shower Routine - 9.0/10

We caressed and French kissed …. gradually led to very aggressive foreplay … I pulled down her panty to give her a DATY. She has nice looking pussy with the labia neatly tucked inside her vagina wall. Her pussy is brownish pink in Color. Her pubic hair was completely shaven … we then frenched passionately and deeply. I also licked and sucked her amazing looking tits.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She spent a lot of time performing a soapy B2B from front to back of my torso. She allowed me to slide my dick thru her upper thighs and against her outer Pussy in frontal as well as rear positions to mimic a standing thrust action (but no entry into her pussy). She then gave me a very deep throated BBBJ. Her lips touched the base of my dick. She licked my dick, scrotum and also gave me a AR whilst I was standing.

DFK - 8.8/10

Passionate and sensual … we frenched till we ran out of breathe

Cat Bath / Fore-play - 9.0/10

Very detail oriented and spent hell lots of time in this department. She licked my ears and all over my body from front to back. She also used her tits to glide against my front and back torso.

AR - 9.0/10

Fantastically done! In the shower whilst I was standing, on the bed when I was on my fours and when I laid on my back. She employed both licking and pushing technique. Very stimulating indeed!

BBBJ - 9.0/10

Ultra deep-throated … her lips reached the base of my dick and she could use her tongue to lick the base of my dick as she engulfed the whole length of my dick into her small mouth. It was deliberately done. Amazing feat!

FJ - 9.0/10

Very proactive in her action and her pussy was tight … no lub was used. We DFK non stop whilst I pumped her fast and furious in missionary position. She could take hard pounding … shiok to the max!

Attitude - 9.5/10

I got nothing to fault her and she performed superbly well in all departments. Very rare in today’s WL standard. She offered a very high degree of GFE. She laid besides me and caressed my bod + face after the deed.

RTF - Definitely without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-01-2023 at 02:48 PM.