View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Crazy House

Had a satisfying experience at crazy house recently. First time I bar fined a WL at CH although have been to CH several times in the past. Have been more of a Bacarra and rb4 regular in the past. So I was eying this short haired girl called "me" but a bit hard to get her attention. Then came this youngish but skinny WL, called "tui" who walked over, looked me in the eye and said she wanted to screw me. Resisted her at first but gave in eventually coz desperately needed a good and quick screw as I just got off the plane. So went back to hotel and got into the action. Young and skinny with braces, face not bad so ok lah...anyway she was wild in the room, bbbj, fucked her in several positions and she told me she came in missionary. Continued missionary, then I asked if I could screw her in the ass and she said sure coz she came Liao. So missionary anal, doggy anal then back to missionary anal where I unloaded. So for anal Bros, CH seems like a place to go where there are at least some girls who will oblige with anal. Read another post on Sbf about a CH gal called Anna who does anal too. CH does not have the best lookers but the sleazoid atmosphere and wild WLs add a dark charm to CH experience.
May I enquire what is the badge number of tui? Is she one of those WLs that dances fully naked or the ones that wear short skirt with no underwear? I am in Bangkok right now and would like to try her out. Thanks.