View Single Post
Old 18-07-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
To add-on, if cheapo/gold digger wants to order more during mid-way, then immediately split the spill.

If executed as per steps and being accountable for your own actions to the waiter/restaurant owner beforehand, there is nothing the restaurant owner or the police can do anything to you. You don't even have to pay a single cent for her. Don't even need to run, you only need to walk out with your head held high. HAHAHA.

There is no need to play the goodie goodie and pay everything.

Tell you something. Nobody pities the Carrot Head, the only thing that the girl thinks of is whether he can be exploited more if she is a cheapo/gold digger.
No girl wants to fuck a Carrot Head because the Carrot Head is mentally dumb. HAHAHA.
The differentiating point is how do you know someone is treating you as a Carrot Head? I will leave this to you to think about it. HAHAHA.
U know how I avoid being a carrot head? This is my personal approach. U may have your own strategy.

1. I never use fancy dinner to impress a girl on the 1st date. Not looking for ons anyway.
2. In my dating app profile, I put "first few dates will be coffee sessions".
This will auto filter away the freeloaders.