View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman168 View Post
Will it be quiet as many go back home to celebrate?
It will be much quieter for sure. Avoid the 1st 3 days, mid 3 days and the last 3 days of Ramadan in Batam.

Most good and better girls in Batam would have gone back to hometown (as air ticket price are soaring upward, to date).

Those who are still around usually haven't made enough to go back.

The good thing about Ramadan is the girls were "hungrier", especially those who planned to go back hometown. High chance of getting more for less but with some restriction if the girls were also fasting. They need to abide on to a certain level of restriction due to religious beliefs. Respect them.

The bad thing is the governing body aka government aka local authority aka immigration also hungrier than ever. The extreme ones will try to entice/make you break the law so they can... well...

There will still be enough girls to go around as lesser people will be visiting Batam on the Ramadan month.

Hope the above helps answer your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman168 View Post
Worst will there be raids during this period?
In my 10 years history of visiting Batam, NOT a single year whereby there are no raids.

Just don't get caught in the middle of it.

Most important of all, avoid drugs or girls who are taking them.

In case you wish to read more on Ramadan in Batam over the years, here is a link i made few years back which could possibly answer most of your upcoming would-be question/s.

https://sbfsg.shop/showpost.php?...postcount=2228

Enjoy reading on, if you are interested.

Much of the info were still valid.

I am just here to share what i know and possibly base on my own understanding. Other bro's experience may be different.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info