View Single Post
Old 26-04-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nakhon Ratchasima - Korat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex95 View Post
Do the hottest of the hot Korat girls end up in Bangkok? Should I even go up there from Bangkok, or will I be disappointed?
If you plan to go to Korat just for the soapies, then don't bother...
If you just want to pay top dollar for a 1-hr guaranteed happy ending with a model type babe that can speak english, then go to Black Caviar or Maria in BKK.

Hottest Korat Girls... if you're talking about nightlife wise, they usually end up as Freelancers or work at Karaoke Bars etc. The young, pretty and hot ones (ie. uni students) are all Entertain-only (Not Entertain-V). A lot of GFE, no happy ending in the hotel. You have to put in effort to bed them. Plus side is, you never have to pay for sex and there's 0 commercial feel. Down side is, you have to 'chase' them

All depends on what kind of entertainment you're looking for. Korat is like 1/3 price of bangkok, so 3 Big Btls of beer (600ml ones) only costs 290 baht. Bangkok its 100 - 150 baht for 1 small 300ml btl.

Karaoke bars are a lot more pocket friendly as well. You get to sit with ladies who'll entertain you even better than in BKK for a lot less. its about 200 to 500 baht per hour in Korat VS 500-2000++ baht per hour in BKK.

A few times i spent 10,000 baht a night in such a place.
Got the entire staff drunk...

Also, right as im typing this, there are currently a lot more working girls than there are customers in Korat (since Songkran)... and right now they are willing to go a lot more further with a customer than usual. simple supply/demand.

Hope this helps