View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nakhon Ratchasima - Korat

Quote:
Originally Posted by estiago View Post
can you recommend me some karaoke bars, I will be going to korat soon.
Bro, go read the 1st post, its updated with all the info you need... with pricing and all...

Biggest 2 are Lamer Karaoke and Baan Kuer Karaoke.. both have about 30+ girls on rotation. Most nights have only 5 tables of customers... Lamer is 200baht per hour for the ladies, exclude Ladies Drinks(LD) (100baht each) Usually per night you give about 10 LD more than enough. Bann Kuer is 500 baht per hour for the ladies, but no ladies drinks (not on the menu).

Private Karaoke Room for both places is about 300-500baht per hour (depending on room size). You want to naughty naughty all, better book the private room.

Don't ask me recommend girls. One man's meat is another man's poison... 5555. But pretty sure you'll find all types in both places. from SYT to MILF to everything in between. But average age is younger and quality of girls is better at Baan Kuer as at Apr2023