Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Fucker88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: How do let her squirt ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM008 View Post
Thanks bro .
I compared Klang parade , 3 Damansara and Sg Wang condom shop , Sg Wang condom shop selling a bit cheaper .
The vibrator u recommended is from Japan . I saw the packing , all japanese font . Direct translate Called 潮吹 (Squirting) .
According to sales guy , it is Japan prohibition of export (only for local and tourist) . It is awarded best selling squirting vibrator at Japan . Japan goverment want to push tourism , they only sell to tourist .
I checked google , japan selling price is 10000Yen .
I tested already . Above my expectation . Once insert into her pussy , within 1 min , she start struggle , her hand holding my hand so tight and strong . Her leg shart cramp ........begging me to move faster and deeper .......
Finally , she cannot stand anymore and begging me to fuck her . Her pussy so much water , just like waterfall
I can feel her excitement because her pussy muscle like cramp , so tight and i can feel the action tight and release . Feel great .
I bonk her almost 15 mins , her moans so loud , guarantee next door can listen clearly (We are vocation at Penang and booked hotel room) .
Thank bro for recommended such great killing weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zololo View Post
I found commercial video about this Japan squirt vibrator

https://streamable.com/f2xkot
I just bought it and tested . Great .
This is the best vibrator i ever own , easily brought her to orgasm . But never squirt (may be need more practice) .
I saw Gurney plaza condom shop got .