Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Flagship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheerleader look SYT

Kudos to TS for the contact. As a token of appreciate my humble FR as follows;

Managed to fix an appointment 2 hour ago and proceed to my familiar hotel around lavender st. In the room, she was quick to change to her birthday "dress" when i was just happened to came out from the toilet after a long endurance journey from office to our hotel. However her fast lightning action really shock me. Turn to her only saw her shy little smile as the dim light comes from the toilet hit she face. We bath together, she washed me from top to toe, no much action during the bathing though. In bed, I initiate with another round of kisses. Then head down south to check things out. Uhmmm...spread her leg and started to paint her....she can really moan like a cat. I used my finger to triggle her G spot. Juice started to wet my finger as she cried for stop. Then I tell her its her turn to service me. Laid on bed she climb over me and kisses me starting from ears to neck downward, to my nipple, to my armpit, to my balls then rally puzzled me was how come she didn't BBBJ me? Maybe my dick head is not attractive to her After all the action done, she capped me and started to ride on me. First insert was like gosh!!! this babe is tight and wet very fast.. I can feel that her spring water (W.H.O certified) is oozing out from her mountain hole after a few strokes. That's crazy manz..After few min of pumping she feel tired and wanted me to do the job. I took over the job and pump her......we were doing it like long lost lover. Frenching hard while pump hard as she moan breathless was the most high thing and in >15 min i used up all my ammo......as I withdraw, i really suck her cum which i believe b y doing this it will replenished my ammo very fast

Name: Forgot to ask
Look: 6/10 (long hair)
Body: 7/10
Boob: A (i think)
BJ: Nil
frenching: Yes
damage;$80