View Single Post
Old 23-12-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Now it's real crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
So tldr. My wife usually doesn't care abt how i filrt outside, as long as i nvr bring anyone home and i continuously provide a good amount of money to the family. Then my daughter accidentally found out about my advanture.

Now she is furious, and unable to figure out why i would get myself fucked by a ladyboy. Ok, it's day 2 and i am still at office. I haven't been back home. My wife is just casual normal text with me while my daughter is not replying anything to me since last night. Not sure if my wife know anything (she does know i regularly flirt around, get hookers, massage or ex colleague) but not ladyboy.

This is shit.
Your daughter is 17, so she would have some idea about sex. That is a blessing.

Speak to her as an adult, let her know that you always had some desires that your wife simply cannot sexually satisfy. It will be hard for your daughter to process this, and accept the harsh fact that that her father is not exactly a role model, but she would appreciate the honesty and she will do her best to understand you. That's my $0.02

Assuming that she did not read about your other adventures, if she read only that conversation about you being fucked by a LB then it is far easier to explain, rather than your daughter finding out about some young woman that you're keeping on the side. All children fear being abandoned by their parent(s). If your transgression is simply a sexual adventure that does not endanger the family (other than the obvious risk of STDs) then it will be much easier for your daughter to accept.

My daughter was 13, when she found my vacation photos with my gf who is half my age. At that time the divorce between me and the (ex-)wife was just being finalized. I take care of both my kids and have custody.

My gf is Viet, she was born male but underwent SRS when she was just hitting puberty so she looks and sounds female in all respects).

My daughter stalked my gf on IG since that day, but over time she realized that my gf was actually a positive thing in my life and she could see how my gf made me happier. 3 years later till today, my daughter does not know that my gf was born male, but I tell her that she has a genetic condition which does not enable her to have children. I understood then, that my daughter's fear is more about being cast out, if I have children with my gf - which is thankfully impossible.

And dammit, please get a burner phone next time!!!