View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Travel Bus / Truck lane on causeway to JB how much?

The MY police stops u knowing u r M'sia car plate.

So MY car plate has no payment option to "resolve fine" and must U-turn whereas SG plate can?
Is it because afraid MY plate can complain police to the relevant channel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
You only pay if yours is an SG car plate.
I had been stopped several times whilst driving my malaysian registered car but never had to pay a single sen. I always keep a stack of business cards from the palace staff. I also have a selfie photo with the TMJ which was taken at a public event and printed out as small photos.
Whenever I am approached by the traffic cops.... I always claim that I am just a chauffer and the vehicle belongs to my boss.... I will pass him one of the palace business card and my drivers licence with the selfie photo clipped on 1 side of the DL. Works everytime as the officer usually will return them to me after taking a look and wave me on or u-turn and walk away without further bothering me

No bro, I'll wait for the MY police to ask, not offer upfront.
Hopefully, that will b less likely to be taken as bribery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Really. You will risk going to jail for bribing the cop?

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.