View Single Post
Old 20-07-2015, 11:44 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 17
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
To be honest, off and on the thoughts will be back, it really hurts emotionally, at times all seems bright, at time gloomy, i know the fact, yet can't get the truth, perhaps the truth can remedy my situation, the thoughts of her being fuck by others, the thoughts of her blowing the other guy dick, was the guy big and great? Or was it purely monetary? What was it? Just for fun? How many times they had sex? With or without condom? Is she clean now? Did she let the guy photograph on bed? All this question marks kills me, I had asked again last Sunday, this time her reply seems different, she said if I believe that she had sex with other guy, then she did! What does that mean? Is she saying in a way she did? Admitting? Another thing is, if you are not guilty, will she suddenly change and listen to all my request and instructions? Be in life, sex, etc.....

You may have been over-sensitive to the situation, trying to find out more and more and more regarding your ????????, maybe she wants to give you the "O N L Y" answer you want and that is she admits to it all.

What if you really found out the answers to your ?????????, then how if all are in the positive? Can you actually accept the real true fact the 'Green Beret' you have been wearing? Or are you seeking a reason for separation or are you going to keep mum about it?

If you say men fucks around and so does the women, then what is the issue here? Both husband and wife have taken oath to be truthful to each other, so are you telling your wife you eat outside and hope she don't mind?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.