Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

just a few recommendations of my own,

MP:
I heard a lot about airforce one. did not go there on my last trip though. Its in Pasay

Bars
Usually I go to LA Cafe for pickups. Be nice to the girls. Buy them dinner and they be all over u. Else EDSA has got rather good quality girls. But these girls are seasoned players so negotiate with them. If you stay in Heritage, EDSA is just across the road.

Hotel
For stays, I find Heritage is a good choice. Traders is also quite value for money. Both should be ard 100 per SGD per night. Asiarooms.com should offer quite good prices.

Love Hotel
Google for Sohotel, Victoria Court. they 've got branches all over Manila and their rooms are really cool. All kinda themes and bathroom comes with Jacuzzi though the bed is a rubber bed for obvious reasons. But security is an issue so opt for short-time stay. They dun provide keys if you leave the hotel premise.

Short getaway
Google for Fly the bus. Its operated by Swaggy. The bus takes you to Angeles City, Balibago. Think its about 300 pesos per trip. The entire place is one big strip of bars. Take your pick.

Shopping
Beside greenbelt, you can also try SM mall.