Old 24-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

this is my FR with a japanese girl who works at a department store in Shinjuku-Tokyo. she is not a FLer.

went to Keio department store to buy the Phiten knee and ankle guard. there was this girl manning the Phiten counter. height around 1.70m. long hair, nice face (8.5/10), slim, fair and very nice legs. she doesn't have those bow legs or big thighs like what most japanese department store girls have.

anyway, asked her if i can try out the sizes. she took a few samples for me to try on. first was ankle guard. and was i surprised that she actually knelt down and put on the sample for me. that was when her skirt lifted a little higher and i can see she really has a damn sexy legs. i can see half of her exposed thighs. she wasn't wearing stockings (surprisingly) and i can see she has beautiful thighs and very smooth skin. i was wondering if i can try my luck with this girl. she was the lone girl manning this product area. ankle guard checked.

next was the knee guard. once again, she put on the sample for me. because of the position of the knee, when she knelt down and tried to adjust the sample for me, her face/head was facing my crotch area. i was beginning to get a small hardcore seeing this girl in such a position. a few times, her head was practically touching my prick as she had to move her hands behind my knees to adjust the knee guard. i was surprised she did not have consciousness of the compromising position. in fact i was getting a little embarassed! but anyway, this is customer service in Japan. we don't get such services in singapore

it took almost 20 minutes for the sampling process to complete. she speaks little english and i speak no japanese. ok with the products and i gave her my credit card. she went away to the payment counter to do the credit card swipe for me. alone, i was thinking real hard if i should make my move. decision= might as well try. no harm done....if get rejected so be it.

she came back, i signed the card and she gave me my purchase. i kept telling her simimasen (sorry) for her trouble and arigato (thank you). then i told her she 'kawaii' and she gave me a shy smile. i then asked if i can invite her to supper. 'izakaya wara wara, bi-ru ok?'. she still shy. shit. i only had that 1-2 seconds do some quick thinking to turn the situation in my favour. so quickly told her again 'ju-ichi-ji izakaya wara wara ok?' (11pm go to izakaya). she hesitated and i gave a pleading look. finally she said ok. yes!

so i told her in simple broken english and some mix of japanese that i will meet her at the main entrance to Keio department store.

end of part 1..............(pls upmy points if u enjoy this FR)