Old 24-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

Bro tks for your comments. glad u 'liked' my experience.

not all jap gals are like JAV actresses or easily to be picked up for ONS. two main problems are their prejudice against foreigners (especially China Chinese) and the language barrier.

why visit the parlours and soapland? well...for those who do not have the time and wish to bang a jap girl thats why. saves the effort and trouble. however, based on my experience, jap ONS gals are the best (aside from those soapland gals some of whom can really give JAV actresses a run for their money. but these are only available to local japs). this is because u are the one who picked the gal and she has some liking for u. hence the chemistry for ONS.

i wish the best in your prowling. do not forget to post the FR if u succeed. very best to u!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
Hi Bro, Good FR! It was really entertaining and I felt like I was transported to your room when I was reading your report

If Japs girls are so open with the idea of ONS, why would we even bother visiting the massage parlour/brothels? Wouldn't it be more interesting to look for the perfect girls and try to approach them? I could imagine the excitement.....the thrill of the hunt....and then when you think you're ready, you go for the kill (read: the deed)!

I hope I can go to Japan this year and prowl the shopping malls and experience some ONS with Japs girl