View Single Post
Old 13-01-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
excalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexcalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L18h40

It been a long time since I wrote a FR. But I had to write one for this experience at this house.

G3 - Ah Fang

Looks - 6.5/10
Not the prettiest of the lot, and not the best body. Make-up was quite thick.

Body - 7.5/10
A bit bah-bah. Nice curves though. Nice ass for doggy.

Boobs - 9/10
Enhanced C's but nice to the touch. Handful when I was cupping them during cowgirl. I'm a boob lover so I gave high points for this aspect.

BJ - 8/10
Very good suction, deep throating. Took her time on this. No rush.

FJ - 8/10
Hardworking on this aspect. Accommodating for all positions. Cowgirl, doggy, missionary, sideways.

GFE - 8.5/10
Really chatty. Held my hand when I was pumping her. And was pulling my arm when we were in the doggy position.

RTF - I seriously don't think why I shouldn't!

Walking around and most of the regular houses I've patronised are either full or left with those I don't like. So decided to try L18h40

She speaks good mandarin, have nice curves. Very accommodating throughout the session. Really deep throating the whole BJ, and she gives the CFM look while doing it. One of the hardest working WL I've encountered so far. She was perspiring midway and the aircon was already on 22degress! She's not those dropdead gorgeous kind, but more on the cute type. Nice trimmed pussy hair.

The only reason why I decided to write this FR after so many years is that she left an impression. Good service to match.

One man's meat may be another's poison. This may not be for everyone, and the experience may vary. My experience was very pleasant. And I'll RTF soon.