View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
Akagahara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

My Fr on the ShuangFei with Jia Jia and Xiao Juan. Before that just wanna thank Sword for givin me the contacts.

Msged XJ in the mornin but didnt reply so msged JJ in the afternoon and she replied. Fixed a time and went down. Had some trouble with the hotel, FYI to all cheogsters, H81 Star has TINY rooms for all price range so dont bother. No choice late liao so picked them up and headed to my regular hotel81. Damn, parkin so hard to find so wasted another 45min there but we were playin in the car already. Haha. Xj is the prettier of the 2 but JJ is a bit naughtier than XJ.

Finally went up to the big room and we started to strip. They keep saying "shou bu liao le". So quickly shower then lie on bed with one in each arm, damn shiok.

Slowly slowly they start their catbath, XJ doing the upper part JJ went down sayin she canniot tahan so XJ jokingly say since she cannot tahan let her do the bottom first. JJ slowly went down to my didi licking it like ice cream then she sudenly put it al in her mouth. Shiok! No DT but still nice suction and lots of tongue. I was bnusy frenchin and fingering XJ while JJ was BBBJing me with nice sounds. Then I started playin with their boobs, XJ's are nice n soft but not as big as JJ's. Play play then XJ took one of the CD's and throw it to JJ side, JJ BBBJ abit more, took the condom cap me, BJ a bit then came on top. I was still frenchin XJ so didnt really bother but once she went in... WOO.. SHIOK. Not too tight but tight enuf and its wet too. I disengaged XJ and concentrated on JJ. Cowgirl for a few pumps then she flipped me over to be on top. Duno y today so power, keep pumpin her but still not cummin so i went faster and harder and deeper until she was screamin haha.

XJ was behind complainin, until she cannot tahan already took a CD and "chased" JJ away. Havnt even come out of JJ yet XJ already tryin to cap me. After cap we immed went to missionary and I went in nicely and hard. Same tightness and wetness as JJ but the diff is XJ is wilder. Instead of me pumpin her she was pumping me. haha. She was bucking her hips to me, makin me go deeper and faster. She wasnt as loud as JJ but good enuough. Tryin to match her pace, I began going faster and harder until I was sweating then finally came but XJ didnt stop and continued to pump abit more on my still hardened shaft until i was totally dry and i just lay down on her exhausted.

After a few seconds, Xj helped me take out the CD and went to wash up while JJ sat down on the bed and began to TCSS with me. XJ came out and I went in. When I came out and lied on the bed JJ was already massagin my didi and complaining tat XJ got the first shot haha. Anyway, XJ received quite a few calls and messages while we were resting and JJ had another meeting soon so I reluctantly agreed to cut short and fetched them to where they needed to go since I couldnt go another round so fast.

They did give me a few kisses and frenchs when we parted so it was a nice farewell. Haha.

Overall Stats:
Jia Jia
Looks: 6/10 (young milf looking)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and nice boobs)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (C cups)
BBBJ: 7/10 (nice suction, wet and lots of tongue)
FJ: 7.5/10 (nice screams and very responsive)
GFE: 8.5/10
RTF: Probably once i get enuough $.

Xiao Juan
Looks: 7.5/10 (prettier and younger than JJ and her looks will definitely grow on u.
Body: 7.5/10 (also slim boobs not as big but very proportionate)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (soft n perky B+ boobs)
BBBJ: Didnt have time to do.
FJ: 9/10 (speechless... she was like a sex starved nympho)
GFE: 8.5/10
RTF: Yeah and this time i might do her on her own.

Total damage: $160 + 40(room)
Overall a damn satisfying tarma even the thai OKTs might not beat but definitely over PRC standard. Next time I will book during off-peak hour so I can play with them longer. Many thanks Sword for intro to them.