View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

okay bros. I know the main point that I am driving at here is 'REPEATABILITY' - in other words seeing a really busty girl is only good (for yourself and everyone) if it can be 'repeated' i.e. there is a high chance you can get to see her again.

See if this is something that you bros often encounter as a big problem ... there are just so many occasions whereby I see a busty girl, sometimes the girl is even alone, but shucks :
  • I am with my female friend
  • I was with my girlfriend (now ex-gf)
  • I am with my colleagues (not very close to me type)
  • I am with my boss (lagi worse)
  • I am with my female boss (super lagi worse)

So I simply cannot a double-take on the girl or turn around and follow the girl. And so that busty gem is lost in all eternity ...

Case in point :

Vivocity. Was having dinner the other day with a platonic female friend and after dinner walking around Vivo. Saw this girl in a tight t-shirt, with the largest hooters I have ever seen on such a trim body. Bra is lacey NON-PADDED type. BOING BOING BOING. Won't say she is slim, but not fat at all, no bulging fats at all and everything (except the boobs) is oh oh just so trim. And I am very strict on assigning D-Cups and above - this girl was definitiely between a E-cup and a F-cup! But alas was with the female friend and too rude to stare too long or to abandon her and go after the tua liap gal. Only managed to do a double take on her back view and really realized she is so trim on the hips and legs!

ARGGGHHH WHAT A WASTE!