View Single Post
Old 19-04-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Just some update from my recent trip to old playground.

Airport taxi to Mayflower is THB250.
Bellboy use excuse to bring me up to my room to talk to me about ladies he has. Shows photo on his phone. Not bad range, keep as back up.

Walk around and end up at See Kim Yong. It is still alive though barely. Went at 5pm, search for See Kim Yong Restaurant on Google map. Maybe my timing no good but choice are limited. As one of the brothers have mentioned, lower your expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Mamasan at both place I went to started with THB2500 to THB3000. Like old time, bargain and says you don't have tuktuk, can reduce by THB500. With lowered expectation/standard, each place have 1 lady at 6.5-7. Don't expect very young girls and you won't leave empty handed.

It felt like old time as I took 1 back with me. 28yr old lady is sweet and gives very good GFE. Hold hands while walking the streets, feed you food. Hugs you to sleep after exercise. Very enjoyable. Best part is, she is not a runner as promised by Mamasan. Booked her for rest of my trip. Not here to change girl every night but to find a company who can gives good GFE and easy on my eyes.

Things have become a bit expensive by Hatyai standard. Was last here many years ago, when prices was still THB20-30 for a bowl of noodle. Now, easily THB60-80. But great trip nevertheless to reminiscent about old times.

Have fun everyone.
Thb20-30 very long time, now pork leg rice thb120