View Single Post
Old 28-02-2023, 10:21 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 36
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
She looks slim to me leh but wore her dress. Legs slim too and very pretty face.
How did you view her waist since you can’t see her stomach ?

For condo bathroom, quite common to have some stain and mold due to frequent use and lack of sunlight. Her place still not bad. Have seen worst in those old shophouse with black mold all over and auntie ML using wet towel due to no sunlight. Never go back to shophouse again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratotus View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/kiki-massage/

Visited her yesterday. Should be in her late 30s, has a pair of very nicely shaped D boobs, but disappointing waist / ass if you are particular about it like me. Nice voice and good attitude, polite and soft spoken and with a smile.

Massage was ok, was able to hit the right points but keeps repeating the same points…so it was relaxing but also a little boring.

Action was uninspiring…mechanical and I didn’t enjoy.

Hygiene wasn’t so good if you are particular. Moldy bathroom, her breath also smell a bit.

I think chemistry wasn’t there so the whole session was quite cold and rigid. So no RTM for me. Other brothers may have had much more positive experiences, I’m just reporting it as I had it as accurately as I could.
Kiki place is one of the best condo I visited before in term of cleanliness and renovation. She look like late 30s? Bad breath? This type of waist and butts still cannot satisfied him?

As I mentioned before, some loser normally painted a bad picture of the ml if they cannot get what they want for paying 120. Also I mentioned before, one ml told me many bros pay 120 and demand for 1200 service.

Boh bian, one type of rice feed 100 type of people.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母