Old 25-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
funkmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

To all Chinese Bros .. may the yr of the dragon bring more $ to u!!!

had the chance to go to Rowell last fri and chose a ladyboy with a dick(i stand outside and ask which one has a big dick) then one of then came out and say i have.. not really a looker but was looking fwd to a dickie so up her....

went into the room and asked her again if she did have a dick and it could stand and her ans blew me away. she replied only pay me if u are satisfied with me. wah this is the 1st time!!! so i say ok.. she open up and stared wanking herself while she blew me... after a cpl mins u could see that it was hard... say maybe bout 5in... pretty average thickness...

after sucking me, she said to fuck her so i did and after 10mins i took out and asked her to suck me again which she did willingly and i came after that. no complains at all.. and best of all not a time watcher at all... such great service..but have to prewarn some of the bros here not really a looker and some may find her manly but for little damage and great service i am not complaining.. her name was Pui.. think will be here till 20+ feb