Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Hi bros,
I was heading to bencoolen street late morning around 2 plus to meet up with my friends at a nearby coffeeshop. Guess wat i manage to spot all the hse 79 ladyboys.. I was shocked to spot many other ladyboy's out there too mostly thai.. The location is at peony mansion.. As i was rushing got not enough time to reiki.. Does any bros aware abt this location.. Before i can go to the place to do my research at the site..
Yes, the Rowell ladyboys (and maybe Geylang Thai LBs) stay in Peony.

You can forget about doing the business in their rooms because they are not allowed to bring customers back. Anyway, a couple of years ago a Filipino prostitute brought back a Bangla customer to Peony Mansion and, after an argument, she was murdered by him. So no point doing your "research" there. Just leave them alone.