View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I have to say the future should be built by both parties. Majority of the local gals nowadays seem to feel that the man should pave the way for them while they tread on red carpet.

There was this girl I met who was in her early 30s. When I ask her what is her expectations? She told me that she wanted a married life whereby she would have afternoon tea, travel the whole world with the husband and go shopping everyday...

She even told me that she need 6k a month to upkeep each kid she give birth to and 3k for her 3 cats...

After hearing that, I was polite enough to tell her that it is good that she knows what she wants in life. Although at the back of my mind, i was thinking she must be living in LA LA Land.

Most likely, think that I am driving a decent ride and staying in a decent place, so I must have look like a big carrot head. Anyway she text me a few times thereafter and I cannot be bothered to reply her ever since then.

Just to conclude, I am sure there are some good local gems out there except I never encounter them before...

She still in her dreamland as a princess......When a gal tell me this sure I will avoid at all cost....