View Single Post
Old 18-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Dear Brothers,

Have not been in Beijing for a while, although I am always in touch with friends there. Beijing, just like Shanghai, is an expensive place. However, you get quality if you care to be more selective for the price you are paying. I think the RMB 1800 that the Bro spent was for two girls, and with RMB 600 for each of them. If he had taken only one girl, then, it would have been RMB 1200. It is still quite expensive even in Beijing. On the other hand, what is more important is that he is happy with the service and has therefore decided to loosen a little bit to show his appreciation to the service rendered.

For HJ, in most of the good places in Beijing, the going rate is between RMB 300 - 400, although the girls may try very hard to ask for more. I have had a lady in a HC next to Asia Hotel in Beijing, who later become a friend. During the first service, I paid her RMB 300 for the HJ. In the same evening, after her work, she came to spend a night with me, and I gave her RMB 500 and she gladly accepted with a big thank-you kiss. There is multitude of possibility, and it is really difficult to say whether the price paid is really expensive or cheap. It is the combination of luck and how you treat them.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man