View Single Post
Old 06-06-2003, 02:18 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Counter No 2 - Dangerous Ground

Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 3

I normally find frenching a WL whom I have just met a little awkward, but we frenched like we have been kissing partners in our past lifes. It was slow, sensual and passionate and the raging passions inside me started to stir. I immediately took a strong liking for this girl.

All this while, SC's girl have already taken off some clothes and was sitting topless on his lap. Min got a little bolder and likewise sat on my lap facing me. She pretended to hump me and let out moans as if we were having sex. I reached out to french her again while she continued her humping and moaning.

After playing around with the girls, having some drinks and singing a few songs, bro SC decided to go for his BJ while I declined mine, intending to take this girl out later for ON. I don't like to waste a shot on a BJ alone as I prefer unloading inside a girl.

After about 40 minutes or so, we decided to leave the place and asked for the bill. The freakin thing came out to be about 3500baht in total for 3 freakin beers and 2 girls. The freakin nuts and the fruits cost us 200baht each, not to mention some hidden service charges which actually means it was more of 500+baht for a girl to stay with you for 40 minutes.

I would have fucked off from this place without returning under normal circumstances, but I was really smitten with this girl and took her out all the same for an extra 3k baht. SC had to go off to settle some stuff and suggested I go over to Nana with Min instead of him bringing me. After bro SC went off, I then stepped in the cab with Min and headed off to Nana Plaza...
hahaha, you have virtually finished my FR for me.

Personally, it wasn't a fantastic place. Place run down and the people all waiting for tips. And as the girl you like wanted you to book her out, my mind was to tell the one I chose to stop pestering me to take her out. Keep asking me to bk her out as well like you. But I not interested. I went there to accompany you and experience the place. Must admit it was on the high side as the peanuts, fruits, beer were all overrated. I knew the bill would be ex, so I got my "compulsory" BJ done just in case the girl extends for any freaking session for rubbin me.

In my mind I was thinking, better leave the place fast or else the session will go on and on the whole night. have to force myself to cum out fast from her capped BJ.

After the orgasm, it gave me the strength to really want to leave the place.

And the girl who didn't get her chance to be ST out by me insisted on sending me off to the main road for taxi. maybe she was trying to get me last min to book her out.

My head got the better of my dick this time.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...