View Single Post
Old 24-02-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussydestroy View Post
I recently met this FL at one of this house. She was amazing and i have been frequenting her for this past 1 week, every time i’m here she is always so happy to see me. She kept asking me if i have enough for myself if i kept coming to her. I couldn’t afford expensive gifts for her so i only bought her favourite soft toy and some snacks. I overnight once with her but the feeling of leaving the next day eats me up so i only choose to spend 1 hour with her and maybe have supper with her after she end work. We went out for a few times together and she always paid for the meals. Told me not to spend so much on her as she is very guilty. She doesn’t know how to repay me. Shares her life stories with me, even though i told her honestly that i cannot provide for her. Idk if this is all just her plot or is she truly in love with me. One thing i made it clear to her is that I’m a poor dude. I cannot provide things she needs. She assured me it’s fine she doesn’t need expensive stuff. Tells me she loves me. So who’s cheating who?
An FL on a "yellow card" permit can never come back to Singapore to stay long-term under any pass. I think you should keep that in mind, first and foremost.

So that means, even if you give her the huge benefit of the doubt and that her words are real, she probably fell in love while working in the wrong country, and with the wrong man.

I always take the stand that given a choice, no woman will want to work as FL in a GL house. You earn very little and you close off the option of coming back to Singapore ever again under a different work pass. So there must be a certain set of circumstances (or perhaps, ignorance) that made her choose this path. What these circumstances are, you may never know and I think it's best to leave it at that.

If I were in your shoes, I would choose to be kind and listen to what she has to say and comfort her to the best you can (which you seem to be already doing so kudos to you). But you should also be honest and let her know certain facts that are unfortunately set in stone, so that she doesn't harbour any false hopes. For whatever time you can spend with her and it feels genuine and real to you, treasure them. I once fell in love with an ML and it ended badly, but I hold on to the nice memories and as I grow older, I am glad that I had those nice thoughts to hold on to, for old times' sake.

Cheers - yours is a new nick so I have no way of telling if you are some young fella who created this new nick or you're an old guy who probably knows all this already but for some reason chose to post your predicament on sbf