View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2746 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

I am aiming to try this Spa, been around for years. mainly Malaysian Chinese Ladies in the 40s/50s.

read an FR... really interested to try...

Quote:
Just tried 94 due to counter's recommendation. I called in advance to let them know i'm coming,

counter said "everyone here 40+, you sure?", i replied "of course. that's exactly my type."

Paid full to counter, went up, and made small talk to 94. We went to shower together, and she thoroughly washed me clean. We talked like old friends.

Name: 94
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Summary of experience: 8/10
WIR: Yes! For her and maybe for others to try

On to the experience
B2B: 8/10. Her pointy nipples and tongue covering my body
AR: 10/10. First time she went so deep. Syiok wo
BBBJ: 100/10. Fucking amazing la bro. Holy shit. Almost came. She sucked my balls, my shaft, and took her sweet time licking everywhere. Balls deep bro, literally. She ate my dick

FJ: 8/10. She capped me then ride me on top slowly; while her boobs jiggled in my face. I sucked that nipples and boobs like a baby! LOVED IT

Then she turned to doggy, and she askes "mau depan atau belakang?"

Bontot? Bro fuck yeah bro. So I fucked her ass doggy. And came happily in her sweet tight butthole.

Wonderful service. Counter lady was also damn friendly, said next time she can recommend someone else to try.
Milf haven la this spot.
seems like the kind i like, older but give good service. anyone got expereince there before?

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.