View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking 4FL R24 Ah Err M$65

12pm to 1225pm

I was attracted by her decent looks, quite sometimes she was talking to her neighbour. Plain looking with blond hair, a bit of plumb nice 4me. Rather big eye and attractive lips, I guess Ah Err is around 30 yrs ago. Brothers at PT, I say she looked liked Queen Kid H14R04 and, take away 10yrs of her age.
Honest speaking, I do hope someday she will work at GL; maybe Ocean Hotel STD is pulling a fast 1? Many customers across the causeway, RTF probably not many.

I paid her thanked her b4 hand, she took the $ looked at it and smiled. That point of time, all really knew met a con WL. Ah Err very quiet, I ask her name she at first doesn’t want to tell me, finally a soft voice. Fast forward, she leads me into the bathroom; she took a bucket and splash warm water on mine chest and below. Very fast and furious, all this while no sounds.

On bed, she performs the normal stuffs, fast and no feeling. I wanted to hold her, she move away, ask to kiss her face she said cannot. Apply makeup frenching of course no way, mine friends. After CD on, Ah Err reminds me only 20 minutes, finish it fast. No sound effects, I felt bonking a death fish try kissing her tits she doesn’t allow.
Points as follows:

Look: 8/10 decent GND
Body: 7/10 smooth she is not tan
GF: None b4 start of session, I said might RTF she asked me, “U sure?”
Tits: 9/10 hard and pointed nipple
BJ: 5/10 fast mechanical like going thru motion
BBBJ: 4/10 only the chest w/o sounds and feeling
FJ: I trusted her 5times, gave up. She is tight could b she is young?
RTF: Forget it! Finally, break mine taboo cause is 1st time after visiting 20yrs.