View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

FR 13-15 Jan

Booked Jetstar from Sg to Jkt 2-ways for $69.
Pre-booked Holiday Inn Kemayoran for 758,759 rupiah ($81.60) for 2 nites shared room.
Changed $1 = 9,300 rupiah in Sg.

Fetch Bro J and Bro M and meet Bro T at Sg Airport at 2pm.
Reach Jkt 4.30pm local time because flight delayed half hr.

We took a Bluebird Taxi from Jkt Airport Taxi Stand to Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran est. 50 min cost 118,700 ($12.80) + Toll 16k ($1.70) + Carpark Entrance 5k ($0.50) but paid 150k ($16.10).

After checked in Hotel we went to nearby Indomaret to bought some Drinks and Cig est. 54k ($5.80) for my share only.

We went back to our Hotel to put our Groceries then move out again.

We booked a Grab Car from Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran to Classic Hotel for 11k ($1.20) + Carpark Entrance 5k ($0.50) but paid 17k ($1.80).

We reached Classic Terminal 2 est. 6.30pm. Given a Tag before entering. A swamp of Mummies surrounded us. Keep intro their Gals to us. Maybe we reach there early so many Gals sat on the Sofa along the Wall. Many SYT and Lookers. Not many Customers yet. Saw some Dancers dancing nakedly on the Stage with panty only. Heard they will push the alcohol after off stage and they don't Special.

We bought 2 Heineken cost 215k ($23.10) that have to pay before exit later. There is an Entrance Fee 40k ($4.30) have to pay before exit later too. Heard you no need to pay Entrance Fee 40k ($4.30) if you bought a Drink. But we charged to 1 Bro to avoid troublesome.

Anyway I chose Ravr 23 yo from Bandung has a 2 yo kid for 365k ($39.20) + Tip 50k ($5.40). Appearance is subjective. Service is SOP. Once inside room stripped and bathed together. Dried myself first and waited on the bed. Then she came lick my nipples and didi for awhile. Capped and Cowgirl and released. Helped to wash up and wear back then leave the room. Sound fast indeed.

I went back to initial Table but being taken so find another empty Table. Waited for all the Bros to return 1 by 1. Then we decided to take our Dinner at PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancoil.

We booked a Grab Car from Classic Hotel to PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancoil cost 30k ($3.20).
Required to pay 125k ($13.40) for 5 pax Entrance Fee to enter PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancoil. Which I found it ridiculous.

We ate at Bandar Djakarta cost 512,303 ($55.10). We have to choose the Seafood. So we chose 230g Squid cooked with Sambal it is the Best dish. 270g Kerang Macan cooked in Sambal that looked like combination of Chu Chu and Escargot. 320g Ikan Baronang cooked with Sambal too but not fresh and we did not finish the fish. 490g Live Prawns steamed with Garlic which is 2nd Best. 270g Bamboo Clam steamed with Garlic too. Mee Goreng which is the Best and Nasi Goreng. 4 Coconuts.

After the meal, we went out to wait for Taxi. A White Taxi waited outside touted us quoted us 100k ($10.80) and we rejected it. Then we flagged a Bluebird Taxi from PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancoil to Classic Hotel again cost 45k ($4.80) but paid 50k ($5.40) cos Driver claimed no change.

We chose to go to Classic at Level 5 to check it out. We send 1 Representative to check it out before we pay for the Entrance Fee. We did not want to enter because there were est. 15 Gals but a lot of Customers. So we went to Classic at Level 2 to check it out too. But the Bouncer reject our recce.

We decided to call it a day since it was late and we were tired too.

We booked a Grab Car from Classic Hotel to Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran 21k ($2.30) but paid 1k ($0.10) cos Bro T got Discount Code.

We reach Hotel washed up and I slept at 3am.

TBC

Last edited by 11prince; 18-01-2017 at 06:35 PM.