View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Hey Bros,

Just came back fr Makati, Manila with Bro Bochuns after an exhaustive 4 days trip

We had a wonderful time there and will like to do a Field Report on one of the places that we visited while we were there.

Ermita - L A Cafe

This is a happening place. Basically it has 2 floors of girls...and i mean a ratio of like 10:1 (1 being the guys)

Almost every girl there is available for pickup either ON or ST.

Prices ranges from 1500p to about 4000p (thats what we were quoted by 1 girl) Good thing is the girls here are all open for negotiation so it will depend on your skills.

Ground floor has pool tables and is basically a sit down and drink kind of place like yr typical pub in Tanjong pagar. Only difference is that its packed with girls until your eyes will get blurred kekeke. Lady Drinks is like 80p to 200p depending on what u buy for the girls. Always ask the type of drinks and prices first before u order for her.

2nd floor has a resident band playing (pinoy band) with 2 very chio lady singers. They do very good impersonation of MJ too, that night we were there they did a few songs from MJ collection not bad.

To go 2nd floor u need to pay a covercharge of 100p to go up and then they will stamp your right arm with an ink stamp like those in our local discos.

Getting a girl there will not be a problem for sure. However getting your girl back to you hotel room IS the big problem.

It seems the local police has tied up with a lot of cabbies there to hustle foreigners looking for girls in L A Cafe for $.

Therefore if u get girls, never let them ride in the same taxi as you are in. Tell them you hotel location and name and have the girl take a separate taxi to meet you at the lobby of your hotel. You can pay the taxi after she reaches you hotel.

If u allow the girl to ride in the same cab as you, you will get road blocked barely 100m away from the pub and you will be blackmailed for money by the corrupt police man. This has happened to alot of Korean and Jap man already.

If the police road blocks you and finds no girls in the car, they will ask to check your IDs, passport etc.

We ask the girl to take a separate taxi back to our hotel. And we took another cab. True enough we got road block not far from the pub.

The 2 officers checked our car and found no girls. After that they ask for our IDs and ask many useless questions like what we doing there, where we going etc.

They ask if we were doing drugs and we said no. Then they wanted to check our wallets but we refused to give them. Rather i just show them there was nothing in our wallets.

Never allow these guys to get hold of your wallets or else they will slip the pills inside your wallets and you will be in deep trouble.

Important is to stay calm and be very firm when u reply them. And do not allow them to take any personal belongings from you.

After a while when they realize that they can do nothing to us, they had to let us go. During the conversation, i also told the policeman that i have been travelling to manila many times and is aware of all the dos and donts of the country.

So for brothers who are going L A Cafe to pick up girls, pls remember this scam by the police. This may apply to other clubs too. so just an advise to be careful when picking up girls in joints in Manila.

Attached below is a picture of the girl bro Bochun took back

Bro Bochun only paid 1500p for the lady above for a whole night kekeke

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy