View Single Post
Old 26-02-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Need hot wl like my darling Xiao Ning. This picture does not do her justice, but tall and energetic thighs and legs which can squeeze my kkj along with deep frenching is what I need.

Please note circa 2019 I think 1669
This type, KTV have a lot, bro. But also cost a lot more. The ones in KTV are real money suckers, as their duration is very short here, so they need to maximise their time here. If you go to the KTV ones, you really make sure your head control your brother or else your bank account can be wiped out. Also, if they ask you to bring them to Takashimaya, you better dont. Bring them there means you foot the bill.