View Single Post
Old 17-10-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all
Re: Geylang PRC scene FRs by iTea

Reposting my FR here.

Not a good experience!

FR for Lulu L16H58A
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : LuLu

Looks 样貌 : 6.5/10 (around mid late 20s neighbourhood girl face, long black hair colour, make up on, white colour teeth but not that neat looking)

Location 环境 : Geylang L16H58A. 360 Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT.

Shower洗澡: Usual SOP assist help you to shower.

Body 身材 : slim body type, no tattoos, not the workout/exercise body type. tummy area got “winkles stretches marks” ⚠️ tummy look saggy skin.

Headlight 胸部 : A to B boobs, nipple shape look like those “twisted” shape size.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Only kiss my nipples.

Kissing 接吻: Not Available.

CBJ有套口交: Below Average (only kiss the tip of my penis by a few slurp. Not many variations, weak suction, no twisting motion, not able to kiss all the way inside her mouth.)

FJ有套爱爱: Below Average(below not clean shaven look hairy. vagina not that tight also, need to apply some lube before FJ.)

Massage按摩 : Below Average. (newbie type of massage not that skilful, lose out to SLG scene and MP shops.)

GFE 女友感: Low. (Felt very commercial experience to get the job quickly done at the price of $200/60min.)

Overall Experience 整体 : Below Average. (services feel very limited and newbie type.)

RTF/RTM 回头率: NO! I rather go over PRC FL scene and SLG scene for a overall better looking face, body, services at the price of $200/60min/1S can get a way better deal.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
My experience with LuLu $200/60min/1S
summary as below:

S$200/60min/1S: give u a newbie type massage, kiss my 2 nipples, Cap on do a newbie CBJ and proceed on to FJ. Nothing special worth mentioning during my session. GFE weak, Services is newbie and limited.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."