View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omnia is a childish clown of sbf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble mr TGL, but me and omnia are not fighting or sparring or whatever you want to call it.

As we aren't twins or clones or replicas of each other, there're bound to be times where omnia and I will have to agree to disagree or certain viewpoints -and when we do disagree, we do it in a mature fashion.

Omnia and I engage in healthy discussions and in a way are each other's guiding light in this forum - at least that's what I'd like to think - and the same kind of reciprocal relationship can be said to exist between us and other more mature samsters.

Of course, Omnia does have certain flaws as do all human beings and samsters, and he's been brave enough to admit as much in his own words.

I can't speak for everyone here, but I really think exchanges in this forum should be more civil. Some exchanges are just getting way too hateful and abusive - destroying the original friendly sharing atmosphere of the forum. A few jokes are fine, but violent threats and taunts are not too cool.

As a result, of late there's just been a dearth of field reports on girls, which is really the main purpose of this legal geylang section of SBF - instead what we're seeing is a spike in flame wars, cyber gang attacks and the appearance of more malicious clones.

Really quite a sad state of affairs, I don't keep track but my sense is actual helpful FRs on girls have dropped by maybe some 50 percent as compared to maybe just three or four months ago.

I do hope things improve but as omnia once said - "sbf is wat it is... not wat u wish or want it to be...". C'est la vie.

BronzeGod
Wtf!!!!!!!!! Wat a megalomaniac Lau gau !!!! I tin ji jia monkey bery sick liso n having paranoia symptoms !!!! Shoo!!!shoo!!! Go bk to yr jungle !!!!
抬頭望鏡子,臨風聽水流