Old 21-04-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
Eroni is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEroni is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hokkaido aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang

In KL with fam at moment. Decided to give Hokkaido a shot after putting the kids to bed.
Was led through a bit of a maze until I got to a private area where I was shown a couch to sit and wait for a line up. As I got there I shocked a cute young girl with nice C cups and a shapely bum in a tight skirt.
To my surprise, she didn't appear in the line up. None of the others were up to her standard, so I asked whether she was an option. Old boss dude, said yes, then quoted RM268. I tried to haggle, but he wouldn't have a bar of it. Said could simply cancel.
So I was led to a room, where Ammy soon joined me. Said she was Indonesian and when asked via Google translate why she wasn't in line up, said it was because she'd just seen a customer.
She showered me, then showed me to the bed and we were straight into it. Tried to kiss and get a bit more intimate, but she charged me another RM150 for that. It included a brief
BBBJ, before it was cap on and straight into CG. She was careful to manage the pace and extent of penetration (she'd commented earlier on my size), but once she got more wet and I'd concentrated on her nipples, I was able to fully plow her.
Tried plenty of positions, which she was up for and seemed to enjoy. Finished in mish, with her legs over my shoulders, just as the joker outside knocked on the door.
She said she enjoyed it and jokingly suggested I come again tomorrow.
As a bit of an aside, I had to walk back to my hotel via street rather than through the malls cos it was late and I was stopped by a rather beautiful creature and she asked what I was doing and whether I'd like her to show me a good time. Once she spoke I could tell she was a LB, but I agreed to a massage and a HJ for RM200, which I thought was pretty good value, so why not. She took me up to a dodgy hotel operation and this is when the extra charges started to be raised, RM50 for the room, an additional RM200 for the naked HJ (which I thought was included). I only had cash with me, as I was nervous about carrying cards and all my money with me when out at night in KL. As I only had RM80 on me, all I got was a bit of teasing.
She was dead keen to extract more from me, but very coy about being a LB. When were negotiating what the rate would be for sex, she said she had her period and I'd need to fuck her ass. It was then that I told her I knew she was a LB. She quoted RM600 for the works. I decided I'd better get home to the sleeping kids, but I'm seriously considering seeing her in daytime tomorrow before I fly back tomorrow night as she was so fucking gorgeous. Can't stop thinking about her. Will report back here if I do end up following through