View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Maybe i'm sibei unlucky, ugly, chose the wrong shorts to wear....

Or all of the above....

Prebooked ML S****a yesterday and went for my session.

Place is nice and clean. After paying for the 87 session, she brought me up to 2nd floor last room which was a large couple room with toliet attached.

I saw on bed got cotton shorts and those paper shorts... i changed into the cotten shorts as they were large and loose enough for me..... and of course easy for her to access as well... hahaha...

After the session started, i requested her to just focus on the butt and thighs area.... she did alot of balls and inner thighs rubbing and massage.... lots of sliding through your butt crack as well..... i did help to lift up my butt for her to get easier access through those cotton shorts..... however, she stopped short of touching the rod....

Flipped over and i was in anticipation of the free hj.... however no further improvement except for more groin massage and occassion balls rubbing.... then she ended the session ....

Blue balls indeed.... maybe its just me.... or i should have chose those paper shorts...

I did try to make some small talks with her but she was quite unfriendly and did not reply much and just stayed radio silent.... maybe just a bad day for her....

I will try again.... and choose paper shorts the next time.... LOL....

Last edited by welfaredependant; 20-04-2024 at 07:23 PM. Reason: spelling