Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: fun in osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
Sounds awesome. Were the girls good looking or average?

Can you describe the Premium girl more please?

I went to Club Amour but it was very busy. And the staff told me to come back the next day. I went to Tobita Shinchi instead.
I just went few days ago, didn't get such experience. Picked the girl Nana, 22yo according to the listing. Went about 9pm, waited 50 min for my turn. I picked 90min cuz it boasted every service except sex, but she didn't provide kissing/DFK which I wanted. I wanted to head there again but I wanted to try the body spas then head to Tokyo. And so, they have extras too, not really worth it though, and the experience is ymmv.

The visits to Matsushima Shinchi were a hit and miss. 1 was very good giving the full service, the other probably gave me the experience of going to Tobita but looked a little older though she's 23 when I asked. Maybe it's the makeup.